Sunday, 19 April, 2015
- Friend Day at Faith Family Church - 10:30 AM
- Harvest Celebration at New Life Ministries - 11:15 AM
- Thrive: a weekend marriage experience - 06:00 PM
Monday, 20 April, 2015
- Developing Good Money Habits Seminar - 10:30 AM
- Spring Revival at Lighthouse Christ Centered Church - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 21 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Pruitt Healthcare - 09:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Morris Museum of Art - 10:15 AM
- Soul Gathering at Millbrook Baptist Church - 11:00 AM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Open House at Helms College
Learn about our culinary programs and tour our beautiful campus!
Interact with current students and chef instructors, academic advisors and financial aid experts
Helms College programs offer hands-on experiential learning in partnership with our Snelling Center conference venue.
3145 Washington Road, Augusta, GA 30907
Do you have the passion to cook? Ignite your passion at Helms College! Helms College's School of Hospitality offers Diploma and Certificate programs in the Culinary Arts. Helms College is the place for you to develop the skills you need offering real-world hands-on training to become a leader in the Culinary Arts!
Login to post a comment...