Saturday, 29 August, 2015
- Fall Children's Consignment Sale at Trinity on the Hill UMC - 09:00 AM
- Chocolate & Friends Dessert Social at Sweetwater Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Community Appreciation Event with Seajoy Family Services - 11:00 AM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
- Full Moon Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:00 PM
Sunday, 30 August, 2015
- Boomers and Beyond with Barbara Bruce - 02:30 PM
Tuesday, 01 September, 2015
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Helms College Tuesday Tour - 05:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked Workshop - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 02 September, 2015
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
Open House at Helms College
Learn about our culinary programs and tour our beautiful campus!
Interact with current students and chef instructors, academic advisors and financial aid experts
Helms College programs offer hands-on experiential learning in partnership with our Snelling Center conference venue.
3145 Washington Road, Augusta, GA 30907
Do you have the passion to cook? Ignite your passion at Helms College! Helms College's School of Hospitality offers Diploma and Certificate programs in the Culinary Arts. Helms College is the place for you to develop the skills you need offering real-world hands-on training to become a leader in the Culinary Arts!
Login to post a comment...