Thursday, 28 May, 2015
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 03:00 PM
- Summer Enrollment for Christian Martial Arts Classes - 03:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked - 06:30 PM
Saturday, 30 May, 2015
- TeenLife Golf Tournament with Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser for Merge Student Ministries - 08:00 AM
- Diamonds and Denim Day of Dreams - 08:30 AM
- Charity Golf Tournament with Town Creek Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Family Fun Day & Equality Walk ‘N Roll - 10:00 AM
- CSRA Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group - 11:00 AM
- Intro To Combat Robotics Class For Beginners - 01:00 PM
Open House at Helms College
Learn about our culinary programs and tour our beautiful campus!
Interact with current students and chef instructors, academic advisors and financial aid experts
Helms College programs offer hands-on experiential learning in partnership with our Snelling Center conference venue.
3145 Washington Road, Augusta, GA 30907
Do you have the passion to cook? Ignite your passion at Helms College! Helms College's School of Hospitality offers Diploma and Certificate programs in the Culinary Arts. Helms College is the place for you to develop the skills you need offering real-world hands-on training to become a leader in the Culinary Arts!
Login to post a comment...