Saturday, 25 October, 2014
- Oktoberfest, Yard Sale and Craft Show at Ascension Lutheran Church - 07:00 AM
- Courageous Carriage Golf Tournament with The Master's Transport Ministry - 09:00 AM
- Augusta Business Center FESTIFALL - 10:00 AM
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival at Word of Life Church @ Keg Creek - 10:00 AM
- Pastoral Leadership Conference at Georgia Regents University - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival - 02:00 PM
- Fall Festival at Grove First Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
- Christmas Craft Show at Clyde's Chapel SMC - 03:00 PM
- Trunk or Treat at Advent Lutheran Church - 04:00 PM
Open House at Helms College
Learn about our culinary programs and tour our beautiful campus!
Interact with current students and chef instructors, academic advisors and financial aid experts
Helms College programs offer hands-on experiential learning in partnership with our Snelling Center conference venue.
3145 Washington Road, Augusta, GA 30907
Do you have the passion to cook? Ignite your passion at Helms College! Helms College's School of Hospitality offers Diploma and Certificate programs in the Culinary Arts. Helms College is the place for you to develop the skills you need offering real-world hands-on training to become a leader in the Culinary Arts!
Login to post a comment...