Saturday, 27 August, 2016
- Fountain of Life 1st Annual Bike Show - 08:00 AM
- Pineapple Festival - 08:00 AM
- Children's Consignment Sale at Trinity on the Hill UMC - 09:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Back To School Blast - 10:00 AM
- Open House at Helms College - 10:00 AM
- Summer Stop & Shop - 10:00 AM
- The Heart Speaks Women's Gathering - 10:30 AM
- BBQ Benefit for Seaby's Journey - 11:00 AM
Hope for Sight Presents Tom Sullivan at Maxwell Performing Arts Theatre
Hope for Sight Foundation presents an evening with Tom Sullivan for a one man Broadway show entitled Adventures in Darkness. Tom is a leading actor, journalist, musician, author and speaker who is dedicated to the advancement for the blind. The concert will be at the Maxwell Performing Arts Theatre on Sept 28th from 7 to 9pm. Ticket information is availabe at the Maxwell Box office. Hope for Sight is a local organization dedicated to assisting the CSRA with their low vision needs. Contact the Evans Lions Club for more information on Hope for Sight or visit our website.
Saturday, 28 September, 2013
07:00 PM - 10:00 AM
Login to post a comment...