Saturday, 27 August, 2016
- Fountain of Life 1st Annual Bike Show - 08:00 AM
- Pineapple Festival - 08:00 AM
- Children's Consignment Sale at Trinity on the Hill UMC - 09:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Back To School Blast - 10:00 AM
- Open House at Helms College - 10:00 AM
- Summer Stop & Shop - 10:00 AM
- The Heart Speaks Women's Gathering - 10:30 AM
- BBQ Benefit for Seaby's Journey - 11:00 AM
Rally for Recovery with Hope House
You're invited to Hope Houseís second annual Rally for Recovery!Hope House, Inc., an Augusta non-profit that provides housing and services to women and children, will celebrate National Recovery Month on September 21, 2013†with a family friendly event at the Franke Pavilion at Pendleton King Park. Rally for Recovery will bring together the organizationís friends, family, and alumni of Hope House, the treatment staff, those in recovery in the community, and is open to the public.There will be a short program promoting the societal benefits of treatment and how long-term recovery is possible. Lunch is provided and there will be entertainment for families, including bounce houses and face painting.This event is sponsored by local businesses and the Georgia Council on Substance Abuse through a grant from the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities.
Saturday, 21 September, 2013
11:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Login to post a comment...