Saturday, 22 November, 2014
- DanceDash 5K - 09:00 AM
- Fall Baseball Camp at Augusta Christian Schools - 09:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
- School Break! Diary of a Wimpy Kid Movie Marathon - 09:00 AM
- Christmas Market at Windsor Spring Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Open House at ATA Martial Arts - 10:00 AM
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Saturday - 10:00 AM
- Salvation Army Kettle Cook Off - 12:00 PM
- ACHA Celebration of Panama's Patriotic Month - 04:00 PM
- Turkey Shoot at Old Time Gospel Church - 07:00 PM
North Augusta Rotary Club’s End Polio Now! 5K Run/Walk
The Rotary Club of North Augusta is sponsoring a 5k walk/run on Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. starting at Hammond’s Ferry in North Augusta. The event benefits Rotary International's End Polio Now! To register go to www.strictlyrunning.com or call Dan Rickabaugh, President of Rotary Club of North Augusta at (803)640-4888 for more information.
Login to post a comment...