Monday, 02 March, 2015
- All About the Seuss Celebration at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Screven Optime Medical Center - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 03 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Oconee Fall Line Technical College - 08:00 AM
- Blood Drive at Screven County High School - 08:30 AM
- Blood Drive at Theile Kaolin Company - 09:30 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Cowboys at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 04 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Thomas Jefferson Academy - 08:00 AM
- Story Time for Tots: Sharing at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wrens Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
North Augusta Rotary Club’s End Polio Now! 5K Run/Walk
The Rotary Club of North Augusta is sponsoring a 5k walk/run on Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. starting at Hammond’s Ferry in North Augusta. The event benefits Rotary International's End Polio Now! To register go to www.strictlyrunning.com or call Dan Rickabaugh, President of Rotary Club of North Augusta at (803)640-4888 for more information.
Login to post a comment...