Tuesday, 23 December, 2014
- Augusta Lions Club Meeting - All Day Event
- Adult Reading Program at Ridge Hill Worship & Deliverance Center - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 24 December, 2014
- Christmas Eve Candelight Service at Aldersgate UMC - 03:00 PM
- Christmas Eve Services at Saint Paul's Church - 04:00 PM
- Christmas Eve Candelight Service at Aldersgate UMC - 05:00 PM
- Community Christmas Eve Service at Evans Towne Center Park - 05:30 PM
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
- Christmas Eve Service-St. Peter's Anglican Church - 08:30 PM
- Christmas Eve Services at Saint Paul's Church - 11:00 PM
Thursday, 25 December, 2014
- Christmas Day Service at Saint Paul's Church - 10:00 AM
North Augusta Rotary Club’s End Polio Now! 5K Run/Walk
The Rotary Club of North Augusta is sponsoring a 5k walk/run on Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. starting at Hammond’s Ferry in North Augusta. The event benefits Rotary International's End Polio Now! To register go to www.strictlyrunning.com or call Dan Rickabaugh, President of Rotary Club of North Augusta at (803)640-4888 for more information.
Login to post a comment...