Thursday, 21 August, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 23 August, 2014
- The Extravaganza at Harlem United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Run for Shelter 5K with The Augusta Rescue Mission - 08:00 AM
- Single Parents Fair at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Back to School Bash at Fort Gordon - 11:00 AM
- Wild Game Supper & Outdoor Expo at FBC Thomson - 04:00 PM
North Augusta Rotary Club’s End Polio Now! 5K Run/Walk
The Rotary Club of North Augusta is sponsoring a 5k walk/run on Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. starting at Hammond’s Ferry in North Augusta. The event benefits Rotary International's End Polio Now! To register go to www.strictlyrunning.com or call Dan Rickabaugh, President of Rotary Club of North Augusta at (803)640-4888 for more information.
Login to post a comment...