Tuesday, 06 October, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- String Jam Class - 05:00 PM
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 06:00 PM
- Adult Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
- Revival at Fountain of Life Fellowship Aiken - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 07 October, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
North Augusta Rotary Club’s End Polio Now! 5K Run/Walk
The Rotary Club of North Augusta is sponsoring a 5k walk/run on Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. starting at Hammond’s Ferry in North Augusta. The event benefits Rotary International's End Polio Now! To register go to www.strictlyrunning.com or call Dan Rickabaugh, President of Rotary Club of North Augusta at (803)640-4888 for more information.
Login to post a comment...