Saturday, 18 April, 2015
- Super Hero 5K - 07:30 AM
- Garage Sale Benefiting March of Dimes - 08:00 AM
- 5K On Pace For Peru - 09:00 AM
- Mitchell Springfest - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Bike Saturday at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Mitchell 5K Color Run/Walk - 11:00 AM
- United Aiken's Music Fest - 12:00 PM
- Local Author Book Signing: Stacey Roberts - 02:00 PM
- Faith & Family Night with the Augusta GreenJackets - 05:30 PM
- Allen Family Ministries Concert - 06:00 PM
Pirates of the CURE-ibbean Block Party at SNO-Cap Drive In
Come join Liberty HomeCare and Hospice and SNO-Cap Drive In for a fun family night to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association! Enjoy music, fun games and prizes, and SNO-Cap's famous food! Guaranteed fun for all ages! Prizes will be awarded for the best pirate costumes!Interested in starting your own team for the Walk to End Alzeheimers? Come sign up! Walk is scheduled for October 12th!
Friday, 27 September, 2013
06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Cost:Free! Donations requested for game participation.
Login to post a comment...