Tuesday, 26 May, 2015
- Augusta Aglow Meeting - 10:00 AM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 27 May, 2015
- ADA Celebration with the Augusta GreenJackets - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 28 May, 2015
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 03:00 PM
- Summer Enrollment for Christian Martial Arts Classes - 03:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked - 06:30 PM
Saturday, 30 May, 2015
- TeenLife Golf Tournament with Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser for Merge Student Ministries - 08:00 AM
- Diamonds and Denim Day of Dreams - 08:30 AM
Pirates of the CURE-ibbean Block Party at SNO-Cap Drive In
Come join Liberty HomeCare and Hospice and SNO-Cap Drive In for a fun family night to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association! Enjoy music, fun games and prizes, and SNO-Cap's famous food! Guaranteed fun for all ages! Prizes will be awarded for the best pirate costumes!Interested in starting your own team for the Walk to End Alzeheimers? Come sign up! Walk is scheduled for October 12th!
Friday, 27 September, 2013
06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Cost:Free! Donations requested for game participation.
Login to post a comment...