Sunday, 25 January, 2015
- Luke Garrett Concert at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
Monday, 26 January, 2015
- OCONEE FALL LINE TECHNICAL COLLEGE BLOOD DRIVE - 09:00 AM
- BLOOD DRIVE- McDuffie County - 01:00 PM
- JENKINS COUNTY COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 27 January, 2015
- Job Fair at Costa Farms - 09:00 AM
- BURKE COUNTY COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE - 01:00 PM
- Lodging Volunteer Training at The Lydia Project - 06:00 PM
- Natural Solutions Using Essential Oils Class at Earth Fare - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 28 January, 2015
- Open House at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School - 09:00 AM
Thursday, 29 January, 2015
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Pirates of the CURE-ibbean Block Party at SNO-Cap Drive In
Come join Liberty HomeCare and Hospice and SNO-Cap Drive In for a fun family night to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association! Enjoy music, fun games and prizes, and SNO-Cap's famous food! Guaranteed fun for all ages! Prizes will be awarded for the best pirate costumes!Interested in starting your own team for the Walk to End Alzeheimers? Come sign up! Walk is scheduled for October 12th!
Friday, 27 September, 2013
06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Cost:Free! Donations requested for game participation.
Login to post a comment...