Monday, 22 December, 2014
- Winter Break at Your Library: Santa Claus Movie Marathon - 09:00 AM
- Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice - 10:00 AM
- Angel Tree at Collette Ball State Farm Insurance Agency - 11:00 AM
Tuesday, 23 December, 2014
- Augusta Lions Club Meeting - All Day Event
- Adult Reading Program at Ridge Hill Worship & Deliverance Center - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 24 December, 2014
- Christmas Eve Candelight Service at Aldersgate UMC - 03:00 PM
- Christmas Eve Services at Saint Paul's Church - 04:00 PM
- Christmas Eve Candelight Service at Aldersgate UMC - 05:00 PM
- Community Christmas Eve Service at Evans Towne Center Park - 05:30 PM
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Pirates of the CURE-ibbean Block Party at SNO-Cap Drive In
Come join Liberty HomeCare and Hospice and SNO-Cap Drive In for a fun family night to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association! Enjoy music, fun games and prizes, and SNO-Cap's famous food! Guaranteed fun for all ages! Prizes will be awarded for the best pirate costumes!Interested in starting your own team for the Walk to End Alzeheimers? Come sign up! Walk is scheduled for October 12th!
Friday, 27 September, 2013
06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Cost:Free! Donations requested for game participation.
Login to post a comment...