Friday, 27 March, 2015
- Battle Cry Conference - 06:00 PM
- IF: Gathering 2015 at Greenbrier Church - 06:00 PM
- Spring Musical at Aquinas High School - 07:30 PM
Saturday, 28 March, 2015
- Parking Lot Garage Sale at Aldersgate United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Tri-Annual Yard Sale at When Help Can't Wait - 08:00 AM
- Miles for Missions 5K and 1 Mile Kids Fun Run at Lewis Memorial UMC - 08:30 AM
- Baskets, Bunnies and Egg-o-Caching at Mistletoe State Park - 10:00 AM
- Buzz Fest and Ticketpalooza with the Augusta GreenJackets - 10:00 AM
- Community Easter Egg Hunt with Mosaic UMC - 10:00 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at Bel-Ridge Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
Pirates of the CURE-ibbean Block Party at SNO-Cap Drive In
Come join Liberty HomeCare and Hospice and SNO-Cap Drive In for a fun family night to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association! Enjoy music, fun games and prizes, and SNO-Cap's famous food! Guaranteed fun for all ages! Prizes will be awarded for the best pirate costumes!Interested in starting your own team for the Walk to End Alzeheimers? Come sign up! Walk is scheduled for October 12th!
Friday, 27 September, 2013
06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Cost:Free! Donations requested for game participation.
Login to post a comment...