Saturday, 25 October, 2014
- Oktoberfest, Yard Sale and Craft Show at Ascension Lutheran Church - 07:00 AM
- Courageous Carriage Golf Tournament with The Master's Transport Ministry - 09:00 AM
- Augusta Business Center FESTIFALL - 10:00 AM
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival at Word of Life Church @ Keg Creek - 10:00 AM
- Pastoral Leadership Conference at Georgia Regents University - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival - 02:00 PM
- Fall Festival at Grove First Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
- Christmas Craft Show at Clyde's Chapel SMC - 03:00 PM
- Trunk or Treat at Advent Lutheran Church - 04:00 PM
Turkey Shoot with the Gathering Church of Augusta
This is a Turkey Shoot by The Gathering Church of Augusta every Friday and Saturday night in October through Nov 23 staring at 7 pm. We will have Face Painting, Christian Music. The cost is a donation of $4.00 a shot or 3 shots for $10.00. The prizes are various meats such as ribs, pork loin, turkey, ham, etc. The proceeds will benefit the church building fund. Directions:From Augusta: Take Mike Padgett Hwy to McCombs Rd (10 miles past Tobacco Rd) Turn Right onto McCombs RD (just past YoMart Country Store) Then turn immeditely left onto Old MIke Padgett Hwy. Gpo tot he bottom of the hill Turn Right at 5247 (just past the 2nd White House) Follow the dirt drive across the Dam to the fun!! We are under the big white tent. From Waynesboro: Take Mike Padgett Hwy over the Richmond County line. Just past the railroad crossing at the top of the hilll turn left onto McCombs RD (before you get to YoMart Country Store) Then turn immeditely left onto Old MIke Padgett Hwy. Gpo tot he bottom of the hill Turn Right at 5247 (just past the 2nd White House) Follow the dirt drive across the Dam to the fun!! We are under the big white tent.
Saturday, 23 November, 2013
Starts at 07:00 PM
Login to post a comment...