Monday, 08 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
- Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 09 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Toddler Tuesday - 10:30 AM
- AARP Class - 01:30 PM
- AARP Informational Class - 01:30 PM
- Building Blocks Family Night at Chick-fil-A Augusta Exchange - 05:00 PM
- Beginning Piano Session 2 - 05:30 PM
- Bible Institute at Story Mill Road Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Oka'Chaffa Indian Festival at Phinizy Swamp and Nature Park
A family friendly event featuring native dancing, singing, a drumming competition, living tipi village, birds of prey show, Native American storyteller, flute players, children’s activities, food and craft vendors, Warrior on horseback, and a visit from Okenfenoikee Joe and his creatures.
We will also have an open house of our research and education facilities and a scavenger hunt in the park with prizes for the kids.
Active service military and veterans are free on Sunday.
Discount Dickets available at our website.
Login to post a comment...