Saturday, 22 November, 2014
- DanceDash 5K - 09:00 AM
- Fall Baseball Camp at Augusta Christian Schools - 09:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
- School Break! Diary of a Wimpy Kid Movie Marathon - 09:00 AM
- Christmas Market at Windsor Spring Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Open House at ATA Martial Arts - 10:00 AM
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Saturday - 10:00 AM
- Salvation Army Kettle Cook Off - 12:00 PM
- ACHA Celebration of Panama's Patriotic Month - 04:00 PM
- Turkey Shoot at Old Time Gospel Church - 07:00 PM
Swamp Saturday Hike
SNSA Phinizy's trained volunteers lead a guided family friendly hike through the Nature Park every first Saturday of the month. Don't miss this walk through the wetlands over picturesque trails with scenic outlooks, where hikers will have a chance to see Blue Heron, Red-Shouldered Hawk, Otter, Alligator and the elusive Bobcat in their natural setting. Hikers can experience the thrill of hearing Kingfisher and the chorus of a thousand Tree Frogs, or delight in the myriad of summer Dragonflies.Groups need to call in advance and make a reservation. Please wear closed towed comfortable shoes. Dogs not allowed on this hike.
Saturday, 02 November, 2013
09:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Login to post a comment...