Saturday, 19 April, 2014
- Take the Lake 5k with Greater Augusta Fellowship of Christian Athletes - 08:00 AM
- 2014 Great Easter Egg Drop at Columbia County Fairgrounds - 10:00 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at St. Paul Lutheran Church - 10:00 AM
- Easter Eggstravaganza at First Baptist Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Great Aiken Egg Hunt at South Aiken High Football Stadium - 10:00 AM
- Community-wide Easter Egg Hunt - 02:00 PM
- Easter Egg Hunt at Evans High School Stadium - 03:00 PM
- Easter Eggstravaganza at Town Creek Baptist Church - 03:00 PM
- Dramatic Musical at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- Watch The Lamb: Easter Passion Play at Providence Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Swamp Saturday Hike
SNSA Phinizy's trained volunteers lead a guided family friendly hike through the Nature Park every first Saturday of the month. Don't miss this walk through the wetlands over picturesque trails with scenic outlooks, where hikers will have a chance to see Blue Heron, Red-Shouldered Hawk, Otter, Alligator and the elusive Bobcat in their natural setting. Hikers can experience the thrill of hearing Kingfisher and the chorus of a thousand Tree Frogs, or delight in the myriad of summer Dragonflies.Groups need to call in advance and make a reservation. Please wear closed towed comfortable shoes. Dogs not allowed on this hike.
Saturday, 02 November, 2013
09:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Login to post a comment...