Saturday, 18 April, 2015
- Super Hero 5K - 07:30 AM
- Garage Sale Benefiting March of Dimes - 08:00 AM
- 5K On Pace For Peru - 09:00 AM
- Mitchell Springfest - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Bike Saturday at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Mitchell 5K Color Run/Walk - 11:00 AM
- United Aiken's Music Fest - 12:00 PM
- Local Author Book Signing: Stacey Roberts - 02:00 PM
- Faith & Family Night with the Augusta GreenJackets - 05:30 PM
- Allen Family Ministries Concert - 06:00 PM
Swamp Saturday Hike
SNSA Phinizy's trained volunteers lead a guided family friendly hike through the Nature Park every first Saturday of the month. Don't miss this walk through the wetlands over picturesque trails with scenic outlooks, where hikers will have a chance to see Blue Heron, Red-Shouldered Hawk, Otter, Alligator and the elusive Bobcat in their natural setting. Hikers can experience the thrill of hearing Kingfisher and the chorus of a thousand Tree Frogs, or delight in the myriad of summer Dragonflies.Groups need to call in advance and make a reservation. Please wear closed towed comfortable shoes. Dogs not allowed on this hike.
Saturday, 02 November, 2013
09:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Login to post a comment...