Saturday, 25 October, 2014
- Oktoberfest, Yard Sale and Craft Show at Ascension Lutheran Church - 07:00 AM
- Courageous Carriage Golf Tournament with The Master's Transport Ministry - 09:00 AM
- Augusta Business Center FESTIFALL - 10:00 AM
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival at Word of Life Church @ Keg Creek - 10:00 AM
- Pastoral Leadership Conference at Georgia Regents University - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival - 02:00 PM
- Fall Festival at Grove First Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
- Christmas Craft Show at Clyde's Chapel SMC - 03:00 PM
- Trunk or Treat at Advent Lutheran Church - 04:00 PM
Swamp Saturday Hike
SNSA Phinizy's trained volunteers lead a guided family friendly hike through the Nature Park every first Saturday of the month. Don't miss this walk through the wetlands over picturesque trails with scenic outlooks, where hikers will have a chance to see Blue Heron, Red-Shouldered Hawk, Otter, Alligator and the elusive Bobcat in their natural setting. Hikers can experience the thrill of hearing Kingfisher and the chorus of a thousand Tree Frogs, or delight in the myriad of summer Dragonflies.Groups need to call in advance and make a reservation. Please wear closed towed comfortable shoes. Dogs not allowed on this hike.
Saturday, 02 November, 2013
09:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Login to post a comment...