Saturday, 01 November, 2014
- Church Yard Sale at Hillview Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Vendor/Craft Bazaar at Lynndale, Inc. - 08:00 AM
- Walk To End Alzheimer's at Columbia County Amphitheatre - 08:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
- First Saturday at Fort Gordon Thrift Shop - 09:30 AM
- Swamp Saturday Guided Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- 1st Saturday Sale at When HELP Can't Wait - 10:00 AM
- Antique Tractor Day at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
Native American Symposium at Augusta Museum of History
In recognition of Native American month the South Eastern Natural Sciences Center at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park and the Augusta History Museum are hosting Dr. Thomas Jennings and Dr. Ashley Smallwood of the University of West Georgia, in a discussion about their findings on the Native American inhabitants of this area. They will also be discussing their continuing research on the Clovis Indians in this region.
Friday, 01 November, 2013
05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
Login to post a comment...