Saturday, 07 December, 2013
- Next Level Sports Seminar at the Wilson Family Y - 08:30 AM
- Augusta Ballet Guild Holiday House - 10:00 AM
- Wooden Crosses Workshop at The Salvation Army Kroc Center - 10:00 AM
- Stations of the Holy Trinity: Meditation on the Incarnation - 10:30 AM
- A Mistletoe Christmas - 11:00 AM
- Kids' Christmas Clay Creations at The Salvation Army Kroc Center - 11:00 AM
- Homeschool Informational Meeting at Lakemont Presbyterian Church - 03:00 PM
- Augusta's Celebration of Gospel Benefit Concert - 04:00 PM
- Live Nativity at Southside Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Christmas Concert at Ministerio Nueva Vida - 06:30 PM
Hospice Volunteer Training at CareSouth Augusta
Volunteering for hospice can be a challenging and rewarding experience. Volunteer training teaches you how to care for the sick and dying, their families and friends. The experience makes you a more effective communicator. By serving people who are making choices on how to spend their last precious days of life, volunteers learn more about themselves and what really matters.
Wednesday, 13 November, 2013
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Login to post a comment...