Friday, 21 November, 2014
- Turkey Shoot at Old Time Gospel Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 22 November, 2014
- DanceDash 5K - 09:00 AM
- Fall Baseball Camp at Augusta Christian Schools - 09:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
- School Break! Diary of a Wimpy Kid Movie Marathon - 09:00 AM
- Christmas Market at Windsor Spring Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Open House at ATA Martial Arts - 10:00 AM
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Saturday - 10:00 AM
- Salvation Army Kettle Cook Off - 12:00 PM
- ACHA Celebration of Panama's Patriotic Month - 04:00 PM
Aiken Concert Band Christmas Concert at USC Aiken
The Aiken Concert Band will take the stage on Tuesday, December 3rd, for its annual Christmas concert at the Etherredge Center, USC Aiken. The concert will begin at 7:30 p.m. and is titled 'A Gift For Christmas'. The band is under the direction of Mr. Ryan Westberry, Director of Bands at Aiken High School. Admission is $10 for adults, and $7 for students. All proceeds go toward USCA Band scholarships and to defray band expenses. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Etherredge Center ticket office at 641-3305, and online ticketing is now available at web.usca.edu/etherredge-center.
Login to post a comment...