Sunday, 19 April, 2015
- Friend Day at Faith Family Church - 10:30 AM
- Harvest Celebration at New Life Ministries - 11:15 AM
- Thrive: a weekend marriage experience - 06:00 PM
Monday, 20 April, 2015
- Developing Good Money Habits Seminar - 10:30 AM
- Spring Revival at Lighthouse Christ Centered Church - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 21 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Pruitt Healthcare - 09:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Morris Museum of Art - 10:15 AM
- Soul Gathering at Millbrook Baptist Church - 11:00 AM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Aiken Concert Band Christmas Concert at USC Aiken
The Aiken Concert Band will take the stage on Tuesday, December 3rd, for its annual Christmas concert at the Etherredge Center, USC Aiken. The concert will begin at 7:30 p.m. and is titled 'A Gift For Christmas'. The band is under the direction of Mr. Ryan Westberry, Director of Bands at Aiken High School. Admission is $10 for adults, and $7 for students. All proceeds go toward USCA Band scholarships and to defray band expenses. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Etherredge Center ticket office at 641-3305, and online ticketing is now available at web.usca.edu/etherredge-center.
Login to post a comment...