Saturday, 25 October, 2014
- Oktoberfest, Yard Sale and Craft Show at Ascension Lutheran Church - 07:00 AM
- Courageous Carriage Golf Tournament with The Master's Transport Ministry - 09:00 AM
- Augusta Business Center FESTIFALL - 10:00 AM
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival at Word of Life Church @ Keg Creek - 10:00 AM
- Pastoral Leadership Conference at Georgia Regents University - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival - 02:00 PM
- Fall Festival at Grove First Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
- Christmas Craft Show at Clyde's Chapel SMC - 03:00 PM
- Trunk or Treat at Advent Lutheran Church - 04:00 PM
the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta
the.pointe - The place for young adults in the CSRA.FAQs1. What is the age range of the.pointe? Although we don't check birth certificates at the door, you will see folks around 20-35 years old. The point (pun intended) is that we want to stay relevant to this age group.2. Is this for singles? Marrieds? YES and YES. The only requirement for attending the.pointe is to be human. All humans are welcome!3. What about our kids? Bring them! We love kids and have childcare each week. We do recommend bringing activities your child likes. Oh yeah, let us know ahead of time that they're coming so we can plan ahead.4. Food? We always eat. That's how we roll. Bring a sweet or savory side.5. What do you do? Well, we socialize and eat from 6:30p to 7:15p. Then we head to the couches for a small group discussion on spiritual matters the group chooses. Lots of interaction and we wrap up at 8:30p.6. Is this a cult? No7. I'm interested! When do you meet? Easy, the first and third Thursdays of every month! 6:30p to 8:30p in the Admin Bldg (2nd floor).
Thursday, 04 September, 2014
Starts at 06:30 PM
Login to post a comment...