Saturday, 22 November, 2014
- DanceDash 5K - 09:00 AM
- Fall Baseball Camp at Augusta Christian Schools - 09:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
- School Break! Diary of a Wimpy Kid Movie Marathon - 09:00 AM
- Christmas Market at Windsor Spring Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Open House at ATA Martial Arts - 10:00 AM
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Saturday - 10:00 AM
- Salvation Army Kettle Cook Off - 12:00 PM
- ACHA Celebration of Panama's Patriotic Month - 04:00 PM
- Turkey Shoot at Old Time Gospel Church - 07:00 PM
the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta
the.pointe - The place for young adults in the CSRA.FAQs1. What is the age range of the.pointe? Although we don't check birth certificates at the door, you will see folks around 20-35 years old. The point (pun intended) is that we want to stay relevant to this age group.2. Is this for singles? Marrieds? YES and YES. The only requirement for attending the.pointe is to be human. All humans are welcome!3. What about our kids? Bring them! We love kids and have childcare each week. We do recommend bringing activities your child likes. Oh yeah, let us know ahead of time that they're coming so we can plan ahead.4. Food? We always eat. That's how we roll. Bring a sweet or savory side.5. What do you do? Well, we socialize and eat from 6:30p to 7:15p. Then we head to the couches for a small group discussion on spiritual matters the group chooses. Lots of interaction and we wrap up at 8:30p.6. Is this a cult? No7. I'm interested! When do you meet? Easy, the first and third Thursdays of every month! 6:30p to 8:30p in the Admin Bldg (2nd floor).
Thursday, 04 September, 2014
Starts at 06:30 PM
Login to post a comment...