Saturday, 27 August, 2016
- Fountain of Life 1st Annual Bike Show - 08:00 AM
- Pineapple Festival - 08:00 AM
- Children's Consignment Sale at Trinity on the Hill UMC - 09:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Back To School Blast - 10:00 AM
- Open House at Helms College - 10:00 AM
- Summer Stop & Shop - 10:00 AM
- The Heart Speaks Women's Gathering - 10:30 AM
- BBQ Benefit for Seaby's Journey - 11:00 AM
Volunteer Training at CareSouth Hospice
Volunteering for hospice can be a challenging and rewarding experience. Volunteer training teaches you how to care for the sick and dying, their families and friends. The experience makes you a more effective communicator. By serving people who are making choices on how to spend their last precious days of life, volunteers learn more about themselves and what really matters. Volunteer Training is free and open to the public.
Monday, 13 January, 2014
10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Login to post a comment...