Saturday, 10 October, 2015
- Fall & Winter Sale at Wee-Peats Children's Consignment - All Day Event
- Good Stuff Yard Sale at Vineyard Church Of Augusta - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale at Davidson Fine Arts School - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser - 08:00 AM
- Women's Conference at Greater Young Zion Missionary Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Children's Hike with Story Time at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- 27th Annual Chocolate Festival - 10:00 AM
- Basket Weaving: Gourd & Pine Needle - 10:00 AM
- Book Party for Young Adult Christian Novel - 01:00 PM
- Family Fall Fest at Mistletoe State Park - 03:00 PM
Volunteer Training at CareSouth Hospice
Volunteering for hospice can be a challenging and rewarding experience. Volunteer training teaches you how to care for the sick and dying, their families and friends. The experience makes you a more effective communicator. By serving people who are making choices on how to spend their last precious days of life, volunteers learn more about themselves and what really matters. Volunteer Training is free and open to the public.
Monday, 13 January, 2014
10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Login to post a comment...