Saturday, 10 October, 2015
- Fall & Winter Sale at Wee-Peats Children's Consignment - All Day Event
- Good Stuff Yard Sale at Vineyard Church Of Augusta - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale at Davidson Fine Arts School - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser - 08:00 AM
- Women's Conference at Greater Young Zion Missionary Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Children's Hike with Story Time at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- 27th Annual Chocolate Festival - 10:00 AM
- Basket Weaving: Gourd & Pine Needle - 10:00 AM
- Book Party for Young Adult Christian Novel - 01:00 PM
- Family Fall Fest at Mistletoe State Park - 03:00 PM
Defending the Faith Conference: A Firm Foundation for Sharing the Gospel
Have you ever been confronted with a tough question about Christianity and you didn't know what to say? If you answered yes, please considering joining us for an apologetics conference on February 21-22, 2014 at Crestview Baptist Church. Noted apologists Steve Schrader and Marvin Patrick will teach 6 sessions including: 'True for You but Not for Me: Is There Objective Truth?' and 'Murders, Wars, and Catastrophes: Is God Really Good?' and 'Is the Bible True?' We are also including a Q and A session.The cost is $12.00 per person and it includes a free copy of Dr. Norm Geisler and Dr. Frank Turek's book 'I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist.' We strongly encourage young people to attend as well. The conference runs from 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM on Friday night and 9:00 AM - 4:15 PM on Saturday. Contact Marvin Patrick at 240-674-3667 or email@example.com to register or get more information.
Saturday, 22 February, 2014
07:00 PM - 09:30 PM
Login to post a comment...