Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
Friday, 27 November, 2015
- Free Gift Wrapping at Shepeard Community Blood Center - 06:00 AM
- 7th Anniversary Sale at Making Ends Meet Bargain Center - 10:00 AM
- American Heart CPR Class - 02:00 PM
Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Aiken Concert Band presents Modern American Composers For Band at USC Aiken
The Aiken Concert Band will take the stage on Tuesday, March 18th, for its annual Spring concert at the Etherredge Center, USC Aiken. The concert will begin at 7:30 p.m. and is titled 'Modern American Composers For Band'. The band is under the direction of Mr. Ryan Westberry, Director of Bands at Aiken High School. Advance tickets are $10 for adults, and $7 for students. On the day of the concert, ticket prices will be $12 for adults, and $9 for students. All proceeds go toward USCA Band scholarships and to defray band expenses. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Etherredge Center ticket office at 803-641-3305, and online ticketing is now available at web.usca.edu/etherredge-center.
Login to post a comment...