Tuesday, 16 September, 2014
- Augusta Lions Club Meeting - All Day Event
- Veggie Truck Farmers Market - 04:30 PM
Wednesday, 17 September, 2014
- Bunco with Fort Gordon Spouses' & Civilians' Club - 11:00 AM
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
- Divorce Care at Millbrook Baptist Church - 06:15 PM
- Youth & Young Adult Conference at Tabernacle Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 18 September, 2014
- Yard Sale at Augusta Training Shop - All Day Event
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
Aiken Concert Band presents Modern American Composers For Band at USC Aiken
The Aiken Concert Band will take the stage on Tuesday, March 18th, for its annual Spring concert at the Etherredge Center, USC Aiken. The concert will begin at 7:30 p.m. and is titled 'Modern American Composers For Band'. The band is under the direction of Mr. Ryan Westberry, Director of Bands at Aiken High School. Advance tickets are $10 for adults, and $7 for students. On the day of the concert, ticket prices will be $12 for adults, and $9 for students. All proceeds go toward USCA Band scholarships and to defray band expenses. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Etherredge Center ticket office at 803-641-3305, and online ticketing is now available at web.usca.edu/etherredge-center.
Login to post a comment...