Saturday, 06 February, 2016
- One Day Women's Conference at Curtis Baptist Church - 08:30 AM
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hikes at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Spring Landscape Acrylic - 10:00 AM
- Valentine's Card Workshop - 11:00 AM
- FamilyLife's The Art Of Marriage Video Event - 05:00 PM
- Jeff and Sheri Easter Concert - 06:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Monday, 08 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
Aiken Concert Band presents Modern American Composers For Band at USC Aiken
The Aiken Concert Band will take the stage on Tuesday, March 18th, for its annual Spring concert at the Etherredge Center, USC Aiken. The concert will begin at 7:30 p.m. and is titled 'Modern American Composers For Band'. The band is under the direction of Mr. Ryan Westberry, Director of Bands at Aiken High School. Advance tickets are $10 for adults, and $7 for students. On the day of the concert, ticket prices will be $12 for adults, and $9 for students. All proceeds go toward USCA Band scholarships and to defray band expenses. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Etherredge Center ticket office at 803-641-3305, and online ticketing is now available at web.usca.edu/etherredge-center.
Login to post a comment...