Wednesday, 02 September, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 03 September, 2015
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - All Day Event
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Saturday, 05 September, 2015
- 1st Saturday Sale - All Day Event
- GRU Run with the GreenJackets 5k - 07:30 AM
- Nature Printing on Fabric at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hikes at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Aiken Concert Band presents Modern American Composers For Band at USC Aiken
The Aiken Concert Band will take the stage on Tuesday, March 18th, for its annual Spring concert at the Etherredge Center, USC Aiken. The concert will begin at 7:30 p.m. and is titled 'Modern American Composers For Band'. The band is under the direction of Mr. Ryan Westberry, Director of Bands at Aiken High School. Advance tickets are $10 for adults, and $7 for students. On the day of the concert, ticket prices will be $12 for adults, and $9 for students. All proceeds go toward USCA Band scholarships and to defray band expenses. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Etherredge Center ticket office at 803-641-3305, and online ticketing is now available at web.usca.edu/etherredge-center.
Login to post a comment...