Saturday, 28 March, 2015
- Parking Lot Garage Sale at Aldersgate United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Tri-Annual Yard Sale at When Help Can't Wait - 08:00 AM
- Miles for Missions 5K and 1 Mile Kids Fun Run at Lewis Memorial UMC - 08:30 AM
- Baskets, Bunnies and Egg-o-Caching at Mistletoe State Park - 10:00 AM
- Buzz Fest and Ticketpalooza with the Augusta GreenJackets - 10:00 AM
- Community Easter Egg Hunt with Mosaic UMC - 10:00 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at Bel-Ridge Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Great Easter Egg Drop with Abilene Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- The Great Aiken Egg Hunt - 10:00 AM
- Family Christian Store Grand Opening - 11:00 AM
40 Days for Life - CSRA
40 Days for Life is a focused pro-life campaign with a vision to access Godís power through prayer, fasting, and peaceful vigil to end abortion. The mission of the campaign is to bring together the body of Christ in a spirit of unity during a focused 40 day campaign of prayer, fasting, and peaceful activism, with the purpose of repentance, to seek Godís favor to turn hearts and minds from a culture of death to a culture of life, thus bringing an end to abortion. The 40 Days for Life campaign 40 Days for Life is a community-based campaign that draws attention to the evil of abortion through the use of a three-point program: Prayer and fastingPeaceful vigilCommunity outreach 40 Days for Life takes a determined, peaceful approach to showing local communities the consequences of abortion in their own neighborhoods, for their own friends and families. It puts into action a desire to cooperate with God in the carrying out of His plan for the end of abortion. The 40-day campaign tracks Biblical history, where God used 40-day periods to transform individuals, communities ... and the entire world. From Noah in the flood to Moses on the mountain to the disciples after Christ's resurrection, it is clear that God sees the transformative value of His people accepting and meeting a 40-day challenge.
Sunday, 13 April, 2014
07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Login to post a comment...