Saturday, 25 April, 2015
- Free Shred Day at Associated Credit Union - All Day Event
- Good Stuff Yard Sale at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 07:00 AM
- Spring Yard Sale at Wesley United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard/Bake Sale at Fellowship Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Community Bazaar at Wildwood Christian Church - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale & More at Langley United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Arrowsmith/Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session - 10:00 AM
- Priscilla Shirer Live Simulcast - 10:00 AM
- Sweet Celebrations Fundraiser for The RECing Crew - 06:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice
Volunteering for hospice is a rewarding experience. Volunteer training teaches you how to care for the sick and dying, their families and friends. The experience makes you a more effective communicator. By serving people who are making choices on how to spend their last precious days of life, volunteers learn more about themselves and what really matters. We service people in Augusta GA, Aiken SC and the surrounding counties.† Volunteer Training is free and open to the public.
Login to post a comment...