Wednesday, 27 May, 2015
- ADA Celebration with the Augusta GreenJackets - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 28 May, 2015
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 03:00 PM
- Summer Enrollment for Christian Martial Arts Classes - 03:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked - 06:30 PM
Saturday, 30 May, 2015
- TeenLife Golf Tournament with Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser for Merge Student Ministries - 08:00 AM
- Diamonds and Denim Day of Dreams - 08:30 AM
- Charity Golf Tournament with Town Creek Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Family Fun Day & Equality Walk ‘N Roll - 10:00 AM
- CSRA Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group - 11:00 AM
Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice
Volunteering for hospice is a rewarding experience. Volunteer training teaches you how to care for the sick and dying, their families and friends. The experience makes you a more effective communicator. By serving people who are making choices on how to spend their last precious days of life, volunteers learn more about themselves and what really matters. We service people in Augusta GA, Aiken SC and the surrounding counties. Volunteer Training is free and open to the public.
Login to post a comment...