Wednesday, 07 October, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- Revival at Fountain of Life Fellowship Aiken - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 08 October, 2015
- Women's Conference at Greater Young Zion Missionary Baptist Church - All Day Event
- Mini Monet Class - 10:00 AM
- Grief Support Group - 10:30 AM
- Medicare & You Workshop - 11:00 AM
- Beginning Computer for Seniors - 02:00 PM
Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice
Volunteering for hospice is a rewarding experience. Volunteer training teaches you how to care for the sick and dying, their families and friends. The experience makes you a more effective communicator. By serving people who are making choices on how to spend their last precious days of life, volunteers learn more about themselves and what really matters. We service people in Augusta GA, Aiken SC and the surrounding counties. Volunteer Training is free and open to the public.
Login to post a comment...