Wednesday, 10 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Aprender Inglés - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 11 February, 2016
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Medicare & You: Meet with a Medicare Specialist - 11:00 AM
- Intermediate (Google Apps) Senior Computer Classes - 02:00 PM
- Meet the Artist - Alicia Cully - 06:00 PM
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
Friday, 12 February, 2016
- Kroc Tots - 09:30 AM
Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice
Volunteering for hospice is a rewarding experience. Volunteer training teaches you how to care for the sick and dying, their families and friends. The experience makes you a more effective communicator. By serving people who are making choices on how to spend their last precious days of life, volunteers learn more about themselves and what really matters. We service people in Augusta GA, Aiken SC and the surrounding counties. Volunteer Training is free and open to the public.
Login to post a comment...