Sunday, 19 April, 2015
- Friend Day at Faith Family Church - 10:30 AM
- Harvest Celebration at New Life Ministries - 11:15 AM
- Thrive: a weekend marriage experience - 06:00 PM
Monday, 20 April, 2015
- Developing Good Money Habits Seminar - 10:30 AM
- Spring Revival at Lighthouse Christ Centered Church - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 21 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Pruitt Healthcare - 09:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Morris Museum of Art - 10:15 AM
- Soul Gathering at Millbrook Baptist Church - 11:00 AM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice
Volunteering for hospice is a rewarding experience. Volunteer training teaches you how to care for the sick and dying, their families and friends. The experience makes you a more effective communicator. By serving people who are making choices on how to spend their last precious days of life, volunteers learn more about themselves and what really matters. We service people in Augusta GA, Aiken SC and the surrounding counties. Volunteer Training is free and open to the public.
Login to post a comment...