Sunday, 14 February, 2016
- Recreating a 1926 Valentine's Day at The Partridge Inn - 05:00 PM
Monday, 15 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Wee-Peats Children's Consignment Annual Spring & Summer Sale - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
- Men's Recovery Support Group - 07:00 PM
- Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 16 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Lodging Volunteer Training at The Lydia Project - 10:00 AM
- Toddler Tuesday - 10:30 AM
- Beginning Piano Session 2 - 05:30 PM
Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice
Volunteering for hospice is a rewarding experience. Volunteer training teaches you how to care for the sick and dying, their families and friends. The experience makes you a more effective communicator. By serving people who are making choices on how to spend their last precious days of life, volunteers learn more about themselves and what really matters. We service people in Augusta GA, Aiken SC and the surrounding counties. Volunteer Training is free and open to the public.
Login to post a comment...