Saturday, 23 July, 2016
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- PTSD Workshop - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Read It, Learn It and Watch It - 10:00 AM
- Saturday Chef - Cupcakes Class - 10:00 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- Healing Conference at Faith Family Church - 07:00 PM
Sunday, 24 July, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Back To School Explosion at Immanuel Baptist Church - 05:00 PM
- Spoken 4 Quartet Concert - 06:00 PM
Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice
Volunteering for hospice is a rewarding experience. Volunteer training teaches you how to care for the sick and dying, their families and friends. The experience makes you a more effective communicator. By serving people who are making choices on how to spend their last precious days of life, volunteers learn more about themselves and what really matters. We service people in Augusta GA, Aiken SC and the surrounding counties. Volunteer Training is free and open to the public.
Login to post a comment...