Monday, 02 March, 2015
- All About the Seuss Celebration at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Screven Optime Medical Center - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 03 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Oconee Fall Line Technical College - 08:00 AM
- Blood Drive at Screven County High School - 08:30 AM
- Blood Drive at Theile Kaolin Company - 09:30 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Cowboys at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 04 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Thomas Jefferson Academy - 08:00 AM
- Story Time for Tots: Sharing at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wrens Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
CSRA Fellowship Choir Rehearsals
Calling all singers, songwriters, praise dancers, musicians, directors and alike...Please join us in our annual CSRA FELLOWSHIP CHOIR rehearsals and concert. The CSRA FELLOWSHIP CHOIR is a mass choir that consists of Believers from all over the CSRA coming together to make a joyful noise.Rehearsals are every Saturday from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. at 1510 Halton Rd Augusta, GA 30909.The concert is scheduled for the 3rd weekend in July, location TBD.LET'S GET AUGUSTA TOGETHER TO SING PRAISES TO GO WITH ONE VOICE!
Saturday, 05 July, 2014
12:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Cost:The concert is free to the public.
Login to post a comment...