Saturday, 30 April, 2016
- Great American Wing Toss - All Day Event
- Yard Sale at Crossroads Fellowship - 08:00 AM
- Priscilla Shirer Simulcast - 08:15 AM
- Super Hero Mission Haiti 5K Run/Walk - 09:00 AM
- Holy Smokes BBQ Cookoff - 10:00 AM
- INSPIRE Ladies Conference - 10:00 AM
- Mother's Day Craft Workshop - 10:00 AM
- PTSD Workshop - 10:00 AM
- BBQ Fundraiser for Garden City Rescue Mission - 11:00 AM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Augusta Lions Club Meeting
The Augusta Lions Club is a civic organization made up of men and women who work together to serve the needs of the Augusta Community. We are part of an international newtowrk of 1.3 million people in over 205 countries. We have proudly served the Augusta community for over 90 years!Our club is diverse, we have members from all walks of life, but we share one thing in common - We serve. If you would like to become involved with the Augusta Lions Club, we invite you to attend one of our weekly meetings held at the Forest Hills Golf Club at 1pm.
Tuesday, 02 September, 2014
All Day Event
Login to post a comment...