Saturday, 01 November, 2014
- Church Yard Sale at Hillview Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Vendor/Craft Bazaar at Lynndale, Inc. - 08:00 AM
- Walk To End Alzheimer's at Columbia County Amphitheatre - 08:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
- First Saturday at Fort Gordon Thrift Shop - 09:30 AM
- Swamp Saturday Guided Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- 1st Saturday Sale at When HELP Can't Wait - 10:00 AM
- Antique Tractor Day at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
Society for Creative Anachronism Meeting
The Society for Creative Anachronism is a not-for-profit educational organization dedicated to the study of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance. There are 50,000 participants worldwide who recreate many aspects of these eras, including fighting, fencing, archery, and numerous arts and handicrafts. Members learn about the eras they study through research and by wearing the clothing of the time and doing the activities practiced between 600 and 1600 AD. The SCA is open to all. If you would like more information about the SCA and how you can become involved, please go to www.sca.org. Or contact your local group: Shire of Border Vale Keep- Newcomer Liaison Stacey Berg- email@example.com or 706-951-2437. Or join us for a business meeting at the Augusta-Richmond County Public Library on the second Monday of the month at 7pm.
Monday, 11 August, 2014
07:00 PM - 08:30 PM
Login to post a comment...