Saturday, 27 August, 2016
- Fountain of Life 1st Annual Bike Show - 08:00 AM
- Pineapple Festival - 08:00 AM
- Children's Consignment Sale at Trinity on the Hill UMC - 09:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Back To School Blast - 10:00 AM
- Open House at Helms College - 10:00 AM
- Summer Stop & Shop - 10:00 AM
- The Heart Speaks Women's Gathering - 10:30 AM
- BBQ Benefit for Seaby's Journey - 11:00 AM
Gail's Anatomy/Augusta Greenjackets Night of Awareness
Gail's Anatomy, a local non-profit ovarian cancer awareness group based out of Aiken will hold the first ever GreenJackets ovarian cancer awareness night to kick-off Ovarian Cancer Awareness month which begins Sept. 1. Pre-sales are occurring now and all proceeds benefit Gail's Anatomy. Ticket price is $10, a package is also available and includes a specially designed event shirt and a ticket for $20. T-shirt alone is $15.00. For more information find Gail's Anatomy on Facebook or at www.ovariancancerawareness4life.org. Contact email@example.com to purchase tickets.
Saturday, 30 August, 2014
06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Login to post a comment...