You could win the First Day Fill Up Giveaway from Peachtree Pools & Spas on 88.3 WAFJ!
Sharathon begins Tuesday, October 17th! When you make your best gift today, you'll automatically be entered to win the First Day Fill UP! You could win a $100 gift card each week (for a year) for gas or groceries! The First Day Fill Up is sponsored by Peachtree Pools & Spas.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
CONTEST: First Day Fill-Up Giveaway
PRIZE: The selected winner will receive the equivalent of $100 a week in gift cards to purchase gas and groceries.
DRAWING DATE: Oct. 17th 2023
DRAWING TIME: 7 p.m.
WINNER: One qualified winner will be selected by random drawing from all qualified entries (see below).
- All gifts, Faith Promises, and contest only entries processed* from 9 a.m. EST on 08/30/2023 and through the drawing date until 30 minutes before the drawing time on the drawing date will automatically register you for the prize.
- Register without making a Faith Promise or contribution by phone or in person between 09/18/2023 and up to 30 minutes prior to the drawing time on the drawing date.
- Entries by text ARE NOT qualified and WILL NOT be included in the drawing.
- WAFJ cannot be held responsible for weather, manual errors, or technology failures that delay processing of entries. (Examples: Website, phone system, gift processing computer failure, internet outages, delayed mail, weather events, etc.)
- Contest only entries require no Faith Promise or contribution.
- You must be at least 18 years oldto register.
- Employees, the families of employees, and people who have won in the last 90 days are not eligible.
- One entry per household is allowed.
- The prize is not transferable.
*Processed means that the Faith Promise, contribution, or contest entry received by mail, online via our website, by phone, or in person has been recorded in our gift processing software.
How to Register:
- Online with a gift: wafj.com
- By phone (Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.): (803) 819-3125
- By mail to Donor Relations: 6469 Parkland Dr, Sarasota, FL 34243
- In Person (between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays): 102 LeCompte Ave, North Augusta, SC 29841
- By phone on the drawing date up to 15 minutes before the drawing time: (844) 599-8830
Drawing Date and Time Changes: WAFJ reserves the right to change the contestdrawing date, drawing time, and time frame for qualified entries if the fundraising event is postponed or rescheduled. All eligible entries received prior to the revised dates and times established will be included in the rescheduled drawing.
How the Winner is Selected:
- All qualifying entries will be included in a random drawing on the drawing date at the approximate drawing time at WAFJ studios, 102 LeCompte Ave, North Augusta, SC 29841.
- One qualified winner will be selected at random. He or she does not need to be present to win. An alternate winner from qualified entries will be selected in the event that the first name drawn as winner can’t be reached after 3 attempts or if the first winner is unwilling or unable to accept the prize.
- In the event that the winner and backup winner are unreachable or are unwilling or unable to accept the prize, an alternate winner may be chosen, or the station may choose to not award the prize.
Winner Responsibilities: Winners (and their guests, if applicable) will be required to present ID and sign a liability waiver. Winners are responsible for paying taxes on prizes valued at $600 or more and will be asked to complete IRS form W-9 before the prize will be awarded.
Prize Conditions: The actual value of items may vary based on point of purchase and price fluctuations.Any difference between the stated approximate retail value and the actual value of the prizewill not be awarded.All prize details not specified in the Official Contest Rules will be determined at the station’s sole and absolute discretion. Prizes are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the station’s sole discretion. The station reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.